Public Consultation on Tipperary County Council’s Draft Burial Grounds Bye-Laws 2021
Tipperary County Council has recently published its Draft Burial Ground Bye-Laws, for which you are invited to give your views and make submissions.
A copy of the Draft Burial Ground Bye-Laws can be found at the Link below, or upon request.
View Draft Burial Ground Bye-Laws Here
The Draft Bye-Laws will be available for public inspection, during normal office hours (daily from 9.30am until 4.30pm Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays) until Wednesday, 12th January 2022, at the following locations:
- Tipperary County Council Civic Offices, Emmet Street, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary, E91N512.
- Tipperary County Council Civic Offices, Nenagh, Co. Tipperary, E45A099.
- Carrick-on-Suir Municipal District Civic Offices, New Street, Carrick-on-Suir, Co Tipperary.
- Tipperary-Cahir-Cashel Municipal District Civic Offices, Rosanna Road, Tipperary Town, Co. Tipperary.
- Thurles Municipal District Civic Offices, Castle Avenue, Thurles, Co. Tipperary.
How to make a Submission
Submissions must be received by 4.30pm on Wednesday, 12th January 2022 in one of the following ways:
- On-line, at the link below:
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
- In person using a Submission form, at any of the locations listed above.
- By written submission to Draft Burial Ground Bye-Laws, Environment & Climate Action Section, Civic Offices, Emmet Street, Clonmel, Co. Tipperary.
To note when making a Submission: Please note that following a review, your submissions (except your personal details) will be published on our website.
- All submissions must include your name, email address and details of any organisation, community group or company which you represent.
- All submissions/observations received during the above time period, will be taken into consideration when making the Burial Ground Bye-Laws.
- Please be advised that submissions received will be published online. You should ensure that no vexatious, libellous or confidential information, including confidential information relating to a third party (in respect of which the third party has not, expressly, or impliedly in the circumstances, consented to its disclosure) is included in your submission. The Environment & Climate Action Section reserves the right to redact any submission or part thereof, that does not comply with this requirement.
- If you consider that you have a disability, please give details of any special requirements for public consultation purposes in order that appropriate arrangements can be made.
- All submissions are subject to the Data Protection Act (as amended) and the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (as amended) and the Freedom of Information Act 2014 (as amended).
Consultation Support and Contact If you have any queries about the Draft Burial Ground Bye-Laws or the consultation process, please don’t hesitate to contact the Environment & Climate Action Section by email at email@example.com or by phone 0818 06 5000.